Welcome to my E – Portfolio!
- Alcohol Awareness – Health ExpoAs a part of our alcohol circuit in Health we were given the task of educating our fellow peers about the dangers, risks, and side – effects of alcohol consumption. Each group was encouraged to present their learning in a creative format, which would take place in an exposition during Term 3 Week 7. This […]
- $20 Boss$20 Boss was a project which lasted for two semesters. We were given time in class to create a product that would be sold to both staff and students. This project was a great learning oppurtunity, teaching us about pricing strategies and economical concepts. We also revised many skills that we already knew, such as […]
- Role Models and MeCore Values: Gratitude : The first value that I have chosen is the concept of gratitude. This is ranked as one of the highest on my “House of Values”, and I consider it to be a prominent guide for the way in which I live my life. Gratitude is the quality of being thankful, or […]
- Christmas MarketIntroduction As part of the Year 7 curriculum, we took part in the annual Christmas market. Over the period of six weeks, we were required to create a product that would be sold to both staff and students. This project gave us an inevitable learning oppurtunity, teaching us about pricing strategy’s, economical concepts and advertising. […]
- Getting started!Welcome to your brand new portfolio at All Saints’ College. This is a post. To get started, simply edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you. You can create ‘rows’ like this and have multiple columns. This row has two columns, one with an image and is full width. […]